terça-feira, 4 de junho de 2013

CHOCOLATE AND OREOS



 

God, I love Oreos! I can’t believe it has taken me this long to incorporate them into my breakfast food! These pancakes are yummy even without the filling, but let me tell you, the filling is incredibly sweet and delicious! It’s also simple to make, so it’s worth a shot, at least once!

Ingredients:


Filling:
3/4 c. confectioner’s sugar
2 tbsp. milk
1/4 c. Oreos, crushed

Directions:
Mix the confectioner’s sugar and milk together until it’s creamy.

Stir in cookies.

Pancakes:
Prepared Pancake Batter
1 Tbsp Hershey’s Special Dark Cocoa or Dutch Cocoa
1 Cup Crushed Oreos

Directions:
Stir the cocoa and Oreos into the pancake batter and ladle it into a preheated pan.

Once the sides firm up, flip the pancake and cook an additional 1-2 minutes.

Remove to a plate and spread filling between each pancake layer.

Top with extra filling and an Oreo!

Makes 6 Pancakes

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário